Thursday, February 27, 2020

14A- HALFWAY REFLECTION

1. In order to stay on top of this class, it is super important not to procrastinate. All my life, I have waited till very last minute to do things and sometimes I feel more stressed out than other times. Procrastinating in this class is a good way of setting yourself up for failure. I won't lie and say that I am always on top of my work in this class, because I'm not. But the times that I actually put time aside and do my work for this class early, I feel a lot more relaxed and I think that reflects on my work. Putting time aside for this class in particular would be in your very best interest if you plan on succeeding.

2. I sometimes find myself reading through instructions of an assignment and saying to myself "this isn't really worth the few points" but quickly shake myself out of that mentality because that is how I failed this class last semester. Each point counts and it is very important you realize that sooner than later.

3. My 3 main tips would be to not procrastinate, find a relaxed setting to work on assignments in to reduce stress and make your ideas flow better and lastly, do all your work. If you attempt to do every assignment then forgetting an assignment or two wont be that hard of a blow on your grade. But if your constantly skipping assignments on purpose then forgetting to do some as well, you will not succeed in this class.



Image result for keep pushing meme

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gianna,

    I completely agree with you 100 percent! Procrastination is my biggest down fall and I had to learn the hard away several times through out my college years but yet, it seems like I still have not fully mastered it yet. However, I do work well under pressure..sometimes when I am not too much in my head.

    Great job on your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gianna, I know exactly where you are coming from. When you think about points it seems so insignificant, but they are really just % off the grade! I have the same problem procrastinating, it's all about convincing yourself that this assignment is worth your time. You have to embrace it to believe that you want to do it! It's always so much easier after I cross that hurdle. Just remove all the distractions and make sure the work is your #1 priority!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gianna,

    I have such a hard time procrastinating with work. I can get it done and do it correctly but I always leave my assignments last minute which can hurt my grade sometimes. I love the pic because we really are almost there. We only have less than 2 months left of the semester!

    ReplyDelete

30A- Final Reflection

1. I knew what I was getting into from the very beginning of this course because I had already taken it a year before. When I took it the fi...