Saturday, April 25, 2020

30A- Final Reflection

1. I knew what I was getting into from the very beginning of this course because I had already taken it a year before. When I took it the first time around, I always found myself being forgetful and irresponsible. I never set aside time for this class and in turn, i failed it. I told myself this time around that I would actually set aside time and do my work. I am here to report that setting aside time never happened and I continued to do everything very last minute. I did however keep up with my work a lot more than I did last time though so I am pretty proud of myself for that. To be real, this is my most dreaded class. While I liked that it allowed me to think through a product, I felt like it was just really repetitive and there was a lot of work to keep up with. Some weeks we had 4 assignments due and it was like 4 different versions of something that could've been said, in my opinion. I liked being able to read other posts and also receiving feedback on mine.

2. I really liked my idea and felt I was pretty passionate about what I was discussing which made doing the assignments a whole lot easier in my opinion. I feel like with the amount of time and effort I put into this class that I will always remember my venture concept. I really enjoyed reading that book "How to fail at everything and still win" and I think I'll take what I learn from what I read and apply it to my everyday life.

3. I definitely think that this class has given me an entrepreneurial mindset. I really could see myself making this product come to life in the future if possible. All the assignments that we had to complete throughout the semester put me in the mindset of an entrepreneur in the sense that I pretty much had to put that hat on in order to get my points across and do the assignments correctly.

4. My single recommendation to others taking this class is mainly just to stay on top of your work. Give yourself some time to really think through your work and apply yourself to the fullest. Rushed work is never good work and most of these post take time to do and think through. Set aside time for this class specifically if you plan to succeed.

Winner Woman Runner On The Finish Line Stock Photo, Picture And ...

1 comment:

  1. "I am here to report that setting aside time never happened and I continued to do everything very last minute."I can't blame you, I had the same hopes and dreams destroyed by just about everything else. Seriously, just look at the timestamp on the comment. I don't think you should let it get to you though. Yeah, this class is over and you never set aside the time, but don't resign yourself to it! You've already come a long ways by completing the class, keep the momentum going.
    I agree that some weeks were just repeating the same words, but I think that was the point. If you say something twice and it doesn't sound right the second time, then maybe it isn't.
    Either way, congrats on making it through to the finish and good luck with marketing!

    ReplyDelete

30A- Final Reflection

1. I knew what I was getting into from the very beginning of this course because I had already taken it a year before. When I took it the fi...