Friday, February 21, 2020

11A- IDEA NAPKIN NO. 1

 My Name is Gianna Caceres aspiring a career in marketing. Growing up, I always found small ways of making my own money whether that was setting up a lemonade stand in the summers, making my mom set up a garage sale for my barbies or growing up and selling my old clothes to friends or stores that would take them. I have always been super business orientated and creative with my styles in selling. I use to decorate extravagant posters to draw attention from drivers when they would pass my house. As I got older, I started playing around with adobe illustrator and creating works of art through my laptop. I feel like I would be a well rounded business woman because I am motivated, determined, creative and quick on my feet. I'd personally call myself a one woman show. I'd like to take my business proposition all the way. While a team would make things go a lot smoother, I believe I could 100%  do this on my own. My idea would help irresponsible people feel better about their irresponsibility. I would be the creative director of my product (design the material), market on my own (find the appropriate audience and outreach) and eventually find a team to help me out with the knitty griddy of it all. I am offering a service to my audience. A service that will help them track their misplaced debit or credit card. My cards will have a chip in them, similar to ones already installed, that will be connected via Bluetooth to any smart device through an app that I will create to help you easily track your card, similar to the "find my devices" app installed to I phones right now. I am offering this product to all people. Even those who don't find themselves to be irresponsible because it is always good to take measures to ensure that you will be okay if anything were to happen. If you're anything like me, your card is getting misplaced often. If you're also anything like me, you have your card linked to 23 different websites, cashapp and venmo. It is a huge struggle every time I lose my card because I have to go the extra mile to enter my new card information. I want to put an end to all that hassle with my service. This has yet to be done. I would be the first one working on this sort of technology. While it has been spoken about, no one has put the time and effort into making this an actual thing and that is exactly what I plan on doing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gianna. You definitely sound like you have the mind of an entrepreneur! You were a go-getter from a young age. I did chuckle at the part of you making your mom set up a garage sale to sell your barbies, lol.

    I like how you brought out the concern of losing your credit/debit card when it is linked to other accounts like Venmo, etc. That certainly justifies the need for your product even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gianna. I remember mentioning before that I really like the idea, and am really curious to see how you do it. I know frequencies could be a roadblock but I'm not versed well enough in chip technology to be sure. I definitely think you have the mindset for finding a solution, and there's no doubt you will be putting plenty of effort to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gianna,

    You remind me a lot of myself, maybe we need to hang out lol! I love that you are a well rounded business woman because I like to think that I am one too! As a CEO, I think its important to be able to do everything on your own first and then get a team when things starts to pick up!

    ReplyDelete

30A- Final Reflection

1. I knew what I was getting into from the very beginning of this course because I had already taken it a year before. When I took it the fi...