Friday, March 20, 2020

18A-CREATE A CUSTOMER AVATAR

College Teen who party "too much"Image result for sorority girls partyingMy Customer Avatar is going to be between the ages of 18-23. He/She typically wakes up at 12pm noon and skips breakfast and goes straight to lunch. They''ll roll out of bed, brush their teeth and ask their friends if they wanna go out to brunch. They'll get to brunch around the end of it, say 1:30pm. They'll order a burger-- first meal of the day and get bottomless mimosas while they're at it. They'll end up getting cut off after their 2nd pitcher and will ask for the check immediately after. They'll pay for their meal and bottomless mimosas and not thinking twice, they'll leave the restaurant carelessly forgetting their card in the check book. They'll go home, put on friends and fall asleep 15 minutes into it. 4 hours later they'll roll out of bed and ask their roommate if they wanna hit bento for dinner and of course their roommate will say yes. They'll get to bento and quickly realize their card isnt in their wallet and confused and dazed, they'll say "Hey i cant find my card, can you pay and I'll venmo?"


My customer is careless, lives life on a day by day basis basically repeating the same go to sleep drunk and late, wake up hazy and feeling ill, they rarely eat breakfast but never skip lunch. They'll occassionally skip their 10am class because they "overslept" when in reality they heard their alarm and decided to turn it off anyways. They never miss a ladies night or latin night at white buffalo. Study by day, rage by night is their motto. Every night they risk their life but somehow always make it home safe. They like reality tv shows and making kraft mac and cheese because its how they "save money". They're constantly loosing their debit cards and venmo has become a lifestyle not an app.

3 comments:

  1. I think this customer avatar is hilarious because everyone has at least one person in their life that is exactly like this. I also think this description accurately reflects a good target sector for product - young and a bit reckless, but at the same time this person wants to find ways to accommodate this lifestyle as much as they can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your customer avatar. We all have that one person like this in our lives, I was that person a couple times these past few years. But some how, I always found my card lol. You did a great job at describing your target audience for your product and it is realistic! I think you have a great opportunity for your business

    ReplyDelete

30A- Final Reflection

1. I knew what I was getting into from the very beginning of this course because I had already taken it a year before. When I took it the fi...