Saturday, April 25, 2020

29A-Venture Concept No.2

For many years, people have had to live with the unbearable frustration that comes with losing their debit/credit cards. Most American's today are more likely to have a card in hand than cash in their wallets. Using debit/credit cards are a lot more convenient because you have a hold of all your money with a simple swipe of a card. I understand how annoying it may be to be out one day and realize you have misplaced your card. After you notice, you can't stop thinking about it. It comes to a point where now your entire day is consumed by the thought that your card may be lying somewhere in the streets waiting for someone to pick it up. Well I have come up with the perfect solution to stop your worries. For my venture concept, I have written up a plan to add a tracking device to these cards that can give us easy access to it's location via Bluetooth by an app installed to your smart phone. This app will not only alarm you if you get more than 20 ft away from your card but it will pinpoint exactly where it was last used and where it might be placed using satellite technology.  I have discussed this idea with a few people and have gotten some positive and negative feedback. Positive feedback came from my peers which thought they would find more use of of this. Us young adults are known to be less responsible and prone to losing things easier than most. We decided that this product would be very useful in the long run as where older people I interviewed said they didnt really see use in this product. How I see it is that it is better to be safe than sorry. Why not have the tracking device there incase something where to happen? I think there is a opportunity here to work with banks and card companies to market this idea. Many people need this solution to their problem.
NatWest Is Testing Biometric Credit Cards | PYMNTS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

30A- Final Reflection

1. I knew what I was getting into from the very beginning of this course because I had already taken it a year before. When I took it the fi...