Friday, April 10, 2020

25A- What's Next?

What's Next?
For my company to run as smoothly as possible, I will need to put a team together. I thought that I could do this all on my own but that was a naïve thought. In order for my product to be the best, I need ideas to bounce off of to make this the best it can be. I would want one person for one specific job only. No one working outside of their mandated field. I am marketing to everyone in the world. I would start off maybe partnering with one bank and seeing how things flow from there. As the idea starts to grow in people's heads, they'll start to wonder why their bank doesn't have the same feature. My service will help people locate their debit/credit cards with a simple click of a button. Everyone will want this service when they sign up for a new card.

Existing Market Interviews:
(suspended part of assignment)

Reflection:
From my interviews in other assignments, I have found that most people would find this feature more useful than not. Many people can relate to the fact that cards are flimsy, hard to keep track of and easy to lose. My service will only help others with no harm done

New Market:
I will be using the B2C marketing method for my service. Business to consumer would be the best way of handling my service because Banks would pay me in order to give consumers this benefit with their cards. In return, banks would be paid by app stores where people will purchase the app that allows them to use my new tracking feature

New Market Interviews:
(Suspended)

Reflection:
(unable to do so because of suspension)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gianna! You mentioned that you would start off by partnering with one bank and seeing how things flow from there. My question to you would be, “How would you obtain this partnership?”

    I agree that the B2C market would be wise for this type of service. Do you think there is another market that doesn’t involve a business promoting your service to its customers? Would there be a way to successfully sell this to individuals themselves otherwise?

    ReplyDelete

30A- Final Reflection

1. I knew what I was getting into from the very beginning of this course because I had already taken it a year before. When I took it the fi...